Don’t throw away any more of those cardboard tubes from toilet paper, paper towels, wrapping paper and anything else that has a paper tube. There are so many awesome things your kids can do with them!
Once again, Little Bins of Little Hands has lots of engaging STEAM activities, this time, using paper tubes and a few other materials, most of which you probably already have at your house. Take a look at some them.
- Cardboard Tube Marble Run – If you have paper tubes and marbles, you’ve got everything you need for this fun and challenging activity!
- Hand Crank Winch – Your kids will have fun making this simple machine that really works!
- Building Structures with Tubes and Straws – Another great way for your children to use their imagination.
- DYI Cardboard Tube Construction Toy – Who needs Legos when you can make your own construction pieces?
- Building Bridges and Mazes – Both activities are simple, but require higher level thinking.
- And more…Cardboard tube ziplines, telescopes, car ramps and seed planters
Each activity has easy-to-follow directions and pictures, plus helpful hints along the way. I know you and your children will love these cardboard tube adventures! Click here to get to the site.
Start stashing those tubes and get ready for some STEAM fun learning!
– Becky Lynn is a writer for EllisDownHome.com. She and her husband Bob enjoy spending time with their 8 grandchildren and traveling. Becky loves cranking up the music and heading to the kitchen to try out new recipes or cook for an upcoming party. She is passionate about continuing to be a life-long learner!