Summer’s bounty is still with us. The stores and farmers’ markets are well-stocked with beautiful strawberries, peaches, melons and so much more! Of course, you can always just wash them and eat them, but sometimes you want a little bit more (as long as you don’t have to turn on the oven)!
I can’t wait to try some of these no-bake desserts I found on the Taste of Home website.
- Frozen Margarita Mousse – This recipe combines ready-to-drink- margarita mix, condensed milk, whipped topping and a few other ingredients. Just mix everything together, pour into margarita glasses and pop in the freezer. How easy it that?
- Strawberry Citrus Ice – This is a combination of fresh strawberries, lime and orange juices and a simple syrup. Mix and freeze and you are good to go.
- Blackberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Cups – Mini pretzels, whipped cream, cream cheese, white chocolate and fresh blackberries layered into small canning jars make for a divine dessert.
- Mixed Berry Tiramisu – This is a twist on the traditional tiramisu. Fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries are nestled between layers of crisp ladyfinger cookies and mascarpone cheese. What’s not to like about that?
- Blueberry Lemon Trifle – This could not be any easier! You will need an already prepared angel food cake, a can of lemon pie filling, lemon yogurt, fresh blueberries and frozen whipped topping. Make sure you layer it into a clear glass bowl because it is not only tasty, but beautiful!
- Contest-Winning Raspberry Cream Pie – The crust is made from crushed vanilla wafers and chopped pecans. The filling has cream cheese, whipped cream, powdered sugar and orange liqueur. Top it off with fresh raspberries that have been slightly cooked to form a sauce, and you have a magnificent dessert!
You can find all these recipes and many more by clicking here.
– Becky Lynn is a writer for EllisDownHome.com. She and her husband Bob enjoy spending time with their 8 grandchildren and traveling. Becky loves cranking up the music and heading to the kitchen to try out new recipes or cook for an upcoming party. She is passionate about continuing to be a life-long learner!